My Page Views

15 February, 2010

From Love To Love


Every day we meet, we chat. But till now I have no courage to say you. That is the reason why I am writing you this.

I started loving you from our first meeting. But I could not express my love when I saw you first, because I had the fear that you may consider me as a lofer. So I was not. Let it be. I thought of expressing my love in our 2nd meeting, but you was with your friends. I feared to call you from them.

After this I thought of collecting your phone number by hook or kook. But if I ring you, you would have scolded me “Hay…. how you had my number, you stupid”. I thought of ringing when you yourself gave me your number. But I know you will change your phone number. If so, it will be problem for me to find your new phone number. I know your door number. It is waste, because your father & mother will be there.

After all these, I decided to propose you in valentine day party. I was on the way to your home. My fate was bad. My bike met with accident. At that moment I lost the patience. I thought of proposing you in next valentine day party. But valentine day comes only once in a year.

It took little time to understand the real truth. That is “Every day is valentine day for lovers”

I am waiting to say I LOVE YOU to you when we both are together alone. Please………….

When we meet don’t ask me “why do you love me”? I cannot answer. Your smile, your anger, your beautiful expressions will make me to remain silent. LOVE is not of liking one feature in you. LOVE is not having any reason to come.

If I write more you feel I am boring. In short time when we are together alone, without forgetting, I will definitely say I LOVE YOU.


From Love To Love

2 comments:

  1. Gud one... But wit some grammar mistakes...
    Whatever, But u tried to reflect ur thoughts here...
    I didn't knw dat ur dis much romantic... Before only When u showed d hardcopy of dis i said itz gud.... But itz really better than dat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments. keep watching....

    ReplyDelete